Our story in Spring Arbor dates back to 1871. A group of citizens desired to establish a local society of a new anti-slavery church called Free Methodist. The fledgling congregation met in a schoolhouse on Matthews Road just south of the old Indian Road (now M-60) west of Spring Arbor. It later moved into the village, a school was established, and the church grew in size and influence.
Today, the impact of our church is worldwide. Watch the video to see our story.