The word “community” is derived from the Latin communitas (com, “with/together” + munus, “gift”), a broad term for fellowship or organized society.
Scripture, and our inner being, call us to community – a gift of being together - a place to learn, laugh, and do life with others who come to know us and love us as we know them and love them.
Hebrews 10:25 – Let us not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Come to the sign-up tables in the church foyer on November 24, December 1 & 8 to see what groups are forming and which existing groups are open for new participants.
New groups can choose their own Worship and Serve focus, or choose from the following nine topics.
Worship: God’s Word and Prayer
- The Story: Getting to the Heart of God’s Story READ MORE
- The Gospel Project: God’s Story READ MORE
- The Chronological Life Application Bible READ MORE
Connect: Building Caring Relationships
- SoulShift: The Measure of a Life Transformed READ MORE
- More Than Forgiveness: A Contemporary Call to Holiness Based on the Life of Jesus Christ READ MORE
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality READ MORE
Serve: Living Out the Mission of Jesus
- Untamed: Reactivating a Missional Form of Discipleship READ MORE
- Barefoot Church Primer READ MORE
- The Just Church READ MORE
We invite you to peruse these studies via the “READ MORE” web-links – see which ones raise a sense of interest, challenge or question within you. Then, sign up in the foyer to join others for a nine to twelve month group experience.
Many groups already exist that are open to new participants. They will also have sign-up sheets available.
Tuesdays Co-ed volleyball that’s fun and competitive…
January 22, 2018
Mondays Share ideas, laugh and use your creativity to bless others around the world…
January 23, 2018
Tuesdays, September - May Just Among Moms is a place to know and be known, to care and be cared…