Red Cross Blood Drive
A prick! A poke! And about an hour of your time is all it takes to give blood! Come well hydrated and with your ID. Rootbeer floats for all in the Donor Diner.
Walk-ins are welcome or you may schedule an appointment to give blood. Go to redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code: springarbor or call 1-800-733-2767.
Make sure to bring ID and be well hydrated.
For a positive donation experience think about the following suggestions:
- Maintain a healthy iron level in your diet by eating iron rich foods, such as spinach, red meat, fish, poultry, beans, iron-fortified cereals and raisins.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Drink extra water before you come.
- Eat a healthy meal before trying to donate.. Avoid fatty foods, such as hamburgers, french fries and ice cream. Fatty foods can affect blood tests that are given before you make your donation.
- If you are a platelet donor, remember that you need to be aspirin free for two days before your donation.
- Don’t forget to bring your donor card, driver’s license or two other forms of ID.
Save a Life – Give Blood!
April 10, 2017
Mondays Share ideas, laugh and use your creativity to bless others around the world…
April 18, 2017
Tuesdays, September 13 - May Just Among Moms is a place to know and be known, to care and be…
March 26, 2017
March at Senior Teen Edge…