Red Cross Blood Drive
This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. (John 15:13 - The Message)
A critical shortage of blood donations may lead to delays in urgent medical care to vulnerable patients. You can help make sure that doesn’t happen. Please commit to give.
Walk-ins are welcome or you may schedule an appointment to give blood. Go to redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code: springarbor or call 1-800-733-2767.
Make sure to bring ID and be well hydrated.
For a positive donation experience think about the following suggestions:
- Maintain a healthy iron level in your diet by eating iron rich foods, such as spinach, red meat, fish, poultry, beans, iron-fortified cereals and raisins.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Drink extra water before you come.
- Eat a healthy meal before trying to donate.. Avoid fatty foods, such as hamburgers, french fries and ice cream. Fatty foods can affect blood tests that are given before you make your donation.
- If you are a platelet donor, remember that you need to be aspirin free for two days before your donation.
- Don’t forget to bring your donor card, driver’s license or two other forms of ID.
Save a Life – Give Blood!
July 15, 2018
Sundays in July We will enjoy one morning worship service…
June 26, 2018 June 26 - July 1, 2018
June 26 - July 2, 2018 Our Senior Teens will be traveling to Detroit to minister in various ways…
June 26, 2018 June 26 - July 2, 2018
June 26 - July 1, 2018 Young Teens will be serving Jackson, MI…