Sunday mornings will offer ways for teens to worship, connect and serve on a monthly rotating schedule during Community Hour.
- 1st & 3rd Sundays: Arbor Manor Meet in the Upper Room and walk over together to Arbor Manor to visit with and show God’s love to the residents there.
- 2nd Sundays: Coffee & Conversation Grab a coffee & meet in the Upper Room as we discuss important questions and topics affecting our world today.
- 4th Sundays: Serve This Sunday is set aside for you to use your gifts to bless the church. Contact Heather or Ryan for information on how you can plug into a Sunday morning ministry at the church.
- 5th Sundays: Worship Gather together in the Upper Room every 5th Sunday of the month for a time of worship and prayer.
We exist to help students become rooted in Christ’s love, passionate in pursuing their relationship with Him, and responsive to His call to be world-changers.
- Want to learn more about Sunday Morning for Teens?
- Please feel free to call us anytime
- (517) 750-2400
- Stop by our main office:
- Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church
- 120 E. Main St.
- Spring Arbor, MI 49283
SAFMC Staff Contact
High School Pastor
Related Upcoming Events
Mondays Share ideas, laugh and use your creativity to bless others around the world…
The place comes alive on Wednesday evening as our children Age 4 - Grade 6 get involved with Kids’ Club,…
It may be hard for you to feel optimistic about the future right now. If you’ve lost a spouse, child,…