Sunday mornings will offer ways for teens to worship, connect and serve on a monthly rotating schedule during Community Hour.
- 1st & 3rd Sundays: Arbor Manor Meet in the Upper Room and walk over together to Arbor Manor to visit with and show God’s love to the residents there.
- 2nd Sundays: Coffee & Conversation Grab a coffee & meet in the Upper Room as we discuss important questions and topics affecting our world today.
- 4th Sundays: Serve This Sunday is set aside for you to use your gifts to bless the church. Contact Heather or Ryan for information on how you can plug into a Sunday morning ministry at the church.
- 5th Sundays: Worship Gather together in the Upper Room every 5th Sunday of the month for a time of worship and prayer.
We exist to help students become rooted in Christ’s love, passionate in pursuing their relationship with Him, and responsive to His call to be world-changers.
- Want to learn more about Sunday Morning for Teens?
- Please feel free to call us anytime
- (517) 750-2400
- Stop by our main office:
- Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church
- 120 E. Main St.
- Spring Arbor, MI 49283
SAFMC Staff Contact
Senior Teen Pastor